Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding


I'm sorry that I haven't been posted but getting married and moving out takes more time then I thought :) I have some makeup looks that I need to upload but I thought I would show my wedding makeup which I did very simple!
Everything went fantastic and now I have the most loving husband in our new home where I have my own makeup room.
*Cheers* Hopefully that means most posts, my goal is one a week until everything completely slows down.
Tomorrow I will post some more wedding pictures, including the AMAZING cake that my new sister-in-law made. Also, if you look closely at the flowers you can see that they are wrapped in zebra ribbon which my other new sister-in-law made.
Thank you reading and I hope that you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment