Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Last Touch of Summer

Hello everyone!


I decided today I needed to play with some of my new Venomous Villain stuff and I think it turned out pretty good! I did a white center, blended out with gold on either side with a red crease. Sadly I couldn't get the white and gold part to show up well on the camera, so I'm sorry about that!

The Last Touch of Summer


And here are the products I used,
Eyes
Painterly Paint Pot (Base all over lid)
Nyx Milk Jumbo Pencil (Base in center of lid)
Nyx Geisha Eyeshadow (center of lid)
Mac Melon Pigment (Inner and outer corner)
Mac Brash & Bold Pigment (Crease)
Mac Blacktrack Eyeliner (Lining the lid and tipped out)
Covergirl lash blast volume

Face
Revlon ColorstayMac Briar Rose (Blush)
Mac Truth & Light (Cheek Highlight)
Mac Iridescent Powder (Eye and temple highlight)
Lips
Mac Brick Lip Pencil (Outer lip)
Mac Subculture Lip Pencil (Inner lip)
Mac Wicked Ways (Over top of Liners)

No comments:

Post a Comment