Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Red Eyes behind Wall of Villain





Well, yesterday I got the rest of my Mac Venomous Villain collection! I couldn't help but make a Villain wall and hid behind it, the eyes were just the icing on the cake.





Well, this beautiful haul includes the following;


Pigments = Brash & Bold, Melon & Push the Edge

Nail Lacquer = Mean & Green, Bad Fairy & Formidable!

Powder Blush = Bite of an Apple & Darkly My Dear

Beauty Powder = Her Own Devices, Oh So Fair & Briar Rose

Eyeshadow = Vile Violet, Vainglorious, Her Alter Image, De-Vil & Sweet Joy

Magically Cool Liquid Powder = Cajun & True & Light

Lipgelee = Resort Life

Mineralized Eyeshadow = She Who Dares & My Dark Magic

Lipglass = Wrong Spell, Revenge is Sweet, Hot House, Strange Potion, Devilishly Stylish & Wicked Ways

Lipstick = Dark Deed, Violetta, Sinister, Toxic Tale, Heartless & Innocence, Beware!


That's it ridiculas, but in all of this hauling I ended up with an extra Briar Rose. I'm unsure if I will use it as a giveaway on this blog or give to a family member, so stay tuned!!

As for the items, I'm super impressed with everything! I will be reviewing the products in the next couple of days and I will try to include a look with each one :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment