Sunday, February 7, 2016

Blue Eyeliner


Hello Everyone!

I apologize for the LONG time between postings but I've gotten a new camera so I'm going to try it out with a soft look today :) I just wanted to go for something simple with BRIGHT eyeliner!




Makeup Used
Eyes
  • MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Phloof
  • Sugarpill Royal Sugar mixed w/ Lise Watier Metamorfix
  • Sugarpill 2 AM (Crease)
  • Sugarpill Frostine (Blend out Crease)
  • Sugarpill Kitten Parade (Lid)
  • Buxom Mascara - Blackest Black
Face
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
  • MAC Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15
  • Makeup Forever HD Foundation - N115
  • MAC Sheertone Blush - Instant Chic
This is my first time using Stay Matte Primer and I have to say that it is not to bad! I still do prefer my MAC Prep & Prime Natural Radiance but this is a nice cheap alternative. 

I'll try to be a little more adventurous on the next look! :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment