I apologize for the LONG time between postings but I've gotten a new camera so I'm going to try it out with a soft look today :) I just wanted to go for something simple with BRIGHT eyeliner!
- MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
- MAC Eyeshadow - Phloof
- Sugarpill Royal Sugar mixed w/ Lise Watier Metamorfix
- Sugarpill 2 AM (Crease)
- Sugarpill Frostine (Blend out Crease)
- Sugarpill Kitten Parade (Lid)
- Buxom Mascara - Blackest Black
- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
- MAC Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation - N115
- MAC Sheertone Blush - Instant Chic
This is my first time using Stay Matte Primer and I have to say that it is not to bad! I still do prefer my MAC Prep & Prime Natural Radiance but this is a nice cheap alternative.
I'll try to be a little more adventurous on the next look! :)